Iso Whey Zero
Why do we recommend Iso Whey Zero ?
- 90% protein content
- With Native Whey Isolate
- With 3000 mg creatine per serving
- With 5526 mg BCAA per serving
- With added L-glutamine, L-Arginine and L-tryptophan amino acids
- With organic zinc for the optimal level of testosterone
- With added niacin, which is the precursor of NAD
- Sugar-*, lactose-** and gluten-free***
- Palm-oil free
- Fast and easy absorption
The statement refers to the water-diluted, ready for consumption drink. Sugar-free: <0,5 g/100 ml in the ready for consumption drink.
The statement refers to the water-diluted, ready for consumption drink. Lactose-free: <0,1 g lactose/100 ml in the ready for consumption drink.
Gluten-free in accordance with the legislation of the European Union.
Why choose Iso Whey Zero as a protein drink powder?
Consuming protein products is a quick, practical and extremely efficient method of protein intake. All you need is protein powder, a shaker and some water. Protein powders can be made from milk, can be animal or plant-based, or can be a combination of these. Their absorption can be fast (30-40 minutes), medium (1-2 hours) or slow (longer than 2 hours).
Iso Whey Zero protein as a nutrients
Protein is an essential building block of your body, a nutrient made up of amino acids produced by the body or taken in from external sources. It contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass*. Regular physical exercise, growing muscle mass, losing weight and ageing increase your need for protein.
* Claim approved by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Who do we recommend Iso Whey Protein Zero drink powder to?
- To women and men leading an active lifestyle, or even to elite athletes.
- To those who would like to supplement their daily protein intake with a protein drink powder
- During pregnancy, especially in the second and third trimester, and in the first 6 months of breastfeeding, the body needs an increased supply of protein, making this protein drink powder an excellent choice during these periods
- To those with lactose intolerance
- To those with gluten intolerance
- It is a safe choice for vegetarians as well
Check our biotech iso whey zero chocolate flavor
iso whey protein – biotech iso whey zero chocolate possesses numerous attributes that enable it to increase your muscle mass. This is due to its content of amino acids that aid in muscle building, accelerate muscle recovery, and minimize muscle breakdown.
Is Iso Whey Zero halal?
For sure, its Halal certified 100%
How to use?
Recommended use: Mix 1 serving (25 g = 1 scoop filled to the top mark = 2 heaped tablespoons) of powder with 200 ml or 350 ml2 of water in the shaker bottle. (2If using the higher dilution, the ready-to-drink product is lactose-free.) On training days, take 1 serving in the morning and 1 serving immediately after training. On rest days, take 1 serving in the morning and 1 serving in the afternoon.
The Caffé Latte flavoured variant contains caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant women.
The consumption of this product is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
we offers these Sizes for Iso Whey Zerobiotech iso whey zero 2270gbiotech iso whey zero 908g
Cookies & Cream
Iso Whey ZERO is made with the purest cross-flow micro filtered whey protein isolate (WPI) possible. The extremely high biological value and the ultra high absorption rate of proteins makes Iso Whey ZERO absolutely unique on the market. It’s perfect for athletes who aim for ultra-lean muscle gains.
Iso Whey ZERO truly contains, ZERO trans fat and ZERO sugar. No useless or hidden nutrients that could be stored by the body as fat. Only 22g of pure muscle building protein in each serving.
High BCAA, L-Glutamine, EAAs
Manufactured with carefully selected protein sources, the amino profile of Iso Whey ZERO is perfect for real muscle gains. It is high in BCAAs and EAAs (essential amino acids) as well as L-Glutamine, the most important amino acids for building lean muscle mass.
Directions: Mix one serving (25g) Iso Whey Zero with 200ml water or skimmed milk.